Tablets: Things You Might Not Know . . .
- There are 126 million tablet users in the world and this number is expected to grow to 150 million by the end of 2013
- Most tablet users are between 25 - 54 years old
- Move over Apple users, as Android tables now have a 57 percent share of the market
- Adult tablet users are a well-educated lot, with half of them having a college degree and earning more than 75,000 a year
- People use their tablets for an average of 14 hours a week, more than their smartphones and PCs, but it all adds up to a great deal of time spent with technology